Professional IVF Treatment in Tilaknagar, HyderabadSpecialist in IVF and Fertility
If you are looking for the best IVF treatment in Tilaknagar,Hyderabad you have come to the right place. Aanvi Fertility and Women’s Centre specializes in IVF and infertility treatments in Hyderabad.
Dr. Swarna , a trained gynaecologist and a specialist in IVF treatment in Tilaknagar, also holds an ICOG certificate in ultrasound scanning. Besides, she is an experienced embryologist and an expert in infertility treatment for males and females as she has attended many infertility workshops organized by renowned doctors across India.
What is IVF?
In vitro fertilization, or IVF, is a process wherein an egg and sperm are combined in vitro (in glass). The IVF process involves monitoring (and stimulation, if required) a woman's ovulation cycle, extracting ovum or ova from ovaries, and enabling the sperm to fertilize them in a laboratory in a culture medium.
After the fertilized egg (zygote) goes through embryo culture for 2 to 6 days, it is implanted within the uterus of the woman undergoing IVF treatment to establish a successful pregnancy. IVF treatment helps to increase the chances of pregnancy.
IVF is recommended as an infertility treatment for patients with:
One of the few countries in the world where the IVF success rate is on the rise is India. According to an ICMR (Indian Council of Medical Research) report, the success rate for IVF in India is around 30 to 35 percent on average. Globally, the success rate ranges between 40 and 45 percent.
How Does the IVF Process Work?
• The IVF treatment process starts with a consultation with Dr. Swarna. She will discuss with you in detail your medical history and explain the treatment process, highlighting the risks and side effects involved.
• She then carries out a basic ultrasound scan and will give you injections to stimulate the production of eggs.
• You will then be monitored on a regular basis through blood tests and scans to observe the response of your ovaries.
• You will be given a trigger injection when the desired hormone levels are achieved to enable the eggs to mature.
• Eggs are then collected by passing an ultrasound-guided needle through the vagina while you are under sedation. Semen from your partner is also collected on the same day.
• The eggs and sperm are placed in an incubator for fertilization. The development of the embryo is then monitored.
• The viable embryo is transferred to the uterus. Viable embryos that are not used are frozen for use later if required.
• You have to undergo a pregnancy test after 16 days following the date of embryo transfer.
Factors Impacting the IVF Success Rate
As a treatment for fertility-related issues, various factors come into play when undergoing the IVF procedure. As a result, the probability of a successful outcome depends on the factors listed below:
It takes about three weeks to complete one full IVF cycle. Besides, a successful outcome is rarely achieved on the first try. Many prospective parents may have to go through more than one IVF cycle before getting pregnant.
Sometimes the IVF process is split into different parts based on your health condition. Women below 35 often conceive faster compared to those aged 35 or above. The number of IVF cycles needed to achieve success often increases with age.
IVF increases the chances of pregnancy in patients with fertility issues. However, each person is different, and only an IVF expert can analyze your situation and recommend the right treatment for you. Many studies have shown that the development of children born through IVF is normal.
Dr. Swarna , a specialist in IVF treatment, has helped many women with infertility problems conceive through state-of-the-art IVF treatment at Aanvi Fertility and Women’s Center in Tilaknagar in Hyderabad.
The fertility centre, which has been operating in Hyderabad, is also well-known for providing treatment for male infertility in Tilaknagar, Hyderabad.