Expert in Maternity CareSpecialist in IVF and Fertility
Maternity care refers to the health services provided to women, babies, and families throughout the whole pregnancy, during labor and birth, and after birth for up to six weeks. It can include monitoring the health and well-being of the mother and baby, health education, and assistance during labor and birth.
● Monitoring the health of both mother and the baby.
● Knowledge sharing about their health.
● Assistance during labor and after birth.
● Prenatal care reduces complications during pregnancy and prevents problems during delivery.
● Regular medical care during pregnancy might take a toll alone which can be reduced by maternity care. You are enlightened about the risks and precautions.
Dr Swarna Obstetrician/Gynecologist, specialized in IVF/Fertility,pregnancy, childbirth, as well as women's health care. Having the skills, knowledge, edge, and confidence to wisely navigate your maternity care is important because:
At this stage of your pregnancy, the quality of maternity makes all the difference. Right information before the delivery by the caretakers who are also called obstetricians is important.
This highly demanding situation needs professionals who have taken many years to finally start with these practices. They can be considered reliable to women and babies at the point of care.
Dr Swarnais a trained Gynecologist, MBBS, Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, ICOG certified Ultrasound scanner. She has hands-on experience handling live situations.
Maternity means motherhood. If you want to start practicing motherhood right before he/she takes birth. It will decide most of the baby's and the mother's health after birth. Choose wisely, choose her as your doctor.
Book your appointment today by phone or online.